Do you live outside of the Bay Area and travel to our performances? Would you like to connect with fellow opera lovers, staff and artists during your visits?
Join our National Patrons Club and you can support us while enjoying the following benefits:
- Access to the Medallion Society Box Office Concierge service
- Personalized tour of the War Memorial Opera House upon request
- Advance pre-curtain and intermission reservations
- Invitation to National Patrons events
Our upcoming National Patrons events during this summer's Ring Festival include:
- Front of House Tour (June 12, 19 and 26 at 9:30am)
- First time at San Francisco Opera? Get acquainted with the historic War Memorial Opera House before your performances.
- San Francisco Opera Photo Gallery Tour and Reception (June 14, 21 and 28 at 3:30pm)
- Join us for a guided tour lead by Barbara Rominski, San Francisco Opera’s Director of Archives. Learn about our storied past and hear fun stories from throughout our 95-year history.
The 2018–19 Season National Patrons weekend is scheduled for June 14–16, 2019.
National Patrons Club members make a $2,000 or more annual contribution and live at least two hours driving distance from San Francisco.