Group leaders, do you:
- Know the approximate number of tickets your group needs
- Wish to buy a block of tickets through one coordinator
- Prefer that your group members have contiguous seating (subject to availability)
TRADITIONAL GROUP PERKS:
- Priority Seating Receive priority seating before single tickets go on sale.†
- Flexible Payment Options Deferred payment options available.
How to place a Traditional Group order:
- Reserve your tickets. Call or email to make your reservation. We will send you an invoice confirming your order and outlining payment arrangements.
- Pay your deposit. A non-refundable 10% deposit is required to be paid within 2 weeks of booking your reservation.
- Adjust your order as needed. The size of your group may be increased (subject to availability) or decreased prior to final payment. Call to make adjustments to your order.
- Submit your final payment. Final payment is due 30 days prior to the performance date. Final ticket count will determine applicable discount. We accept payments by a single credit card.
- Get your tickets. Once final payment has been made, tickets will be mailed to the contact person for distribution. We do not allow Group tickets to be held at Will Call.
Contact Us: (415) 621-4403; firstname.lastname@example.org
*Non-refundable 10% deposit required within two weeks of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to first performance. Final ticket count will determine applicable discount. In case of total cancellation, any deposit paid will be held as a credit for one year in the patron’s account, applicable toward purchase within that period.
Group benefits and discounts apply to mainstage opera performances only and are not available for the Opening Night (September 2020) performance. Not all dates qualify for Group benefits and discounts.
Group discounts are subject to availability and do not apply to Balcony 3 seats, Special Price seats, or facility fees. All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. Casts, programs, prices and schedules subject to change. We strongly suggest you order early as performances often sell out. For traditional groups, seating is assigned at the time of purchase. Flex groups do not have seating reserved in advance.