Individual and Planned Giving
Keep Arts in Education
At a time when music and art programs are disappearing from schools, the Guild’s Education Programs are more critical than ever. We depend on your support to develop programs that inspire students to make positive choices and become creative thinkers, innovators and conscientious, intelligent and culturally aware adults. Because of your vital contributions, every year, more than 50,000 students in nearly 200 schools throughout Northern California receive the benefits of arts education.
When you support the San Francisco Opera Guild, you support Bay Area children, teachers, parents and the extended community. You give voice to potential.
We succeed, thanks to gifts of all types, including:
- Giving of your time
- Underwriting education programs
- Contributing to the Guild’s education fund
- Sponsoring events
- Participating in planned-giving programs (see below)
San Francisco Opera Guild Legacy Society
Thoughtful Legacy gifts come in different forms of estate planning:
- A bequest in a will or trust
- A beneficiary designation from retirement or life insurance accounts
- Stock or appreciated assets
- Real estate or personal property gifts