2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
- Contact Data includes billing address, home address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details of goods or services you have obtained from us (including tickets and via our online shop), provided to us, or expressed an interest in obtaining from us or providing to us.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details, invoicing details, amounts of sums owed or provided, records of invoices paid and outstanding, and any other details of payments to and from you.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile Data includes your patron number, your username and password, your interests, preferences, complaints, questions, comments, other feedback and any personal data that you provide to us in an application for volunteering with us, taking part in an audition, becoming a supernumerary, joining our national patrons club, working or interning with us (including information in your resume, cover letter, and application details such as your reasons for applying, preferences, skills and background).
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.